Social Icons

.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Impatiently Waiting




Met with NVR again on Friday to re-sign some paperwork.  From my earlier post, we were supposed to go to underwriting last week but got pushed to this week because a few papers had to be signed.  We had to wait a week for the LO to meet with us.  This seems to be a trend amongst all their affiliates... there seems to be a staffing issue.  With the unemployment rate as high as it is, I don't think the issue is a lack of job applicants.  I have a novel idea... Hire enough personnel to meet the demand.  There seems to be little incentive for them to do that because they have a captive audience.  Give me a second while I get off my soap box.

So during the re-signing last week, there was something we discussed and I emailed the LO yesterday to make sure she didn't forget.  Not only did she forget but needed paperwork for it, she failed to mention last Friday.  I could have gotten it to her immediately.  So I send the paperwork to her today to get an out of office reply.  So we are waiting on this LO again to go to underwriting and they needed this paperwork that they both forgot about and failed to mention they needed.  In all fairness, I would probably forget things and make these mistakes too if I was spread as thin as they are.  This is ridiculous and seems to be the trend, RH/NVR wide.  Again, it's not like the future of our family is on the line here...

No comments:

Post a Comment