The carpet installers were in today and installed the tack strips, carpet pad and cut, staged and rolled out carpet in each room. The installer said they would be done today (around 8pm tonight).
They measured for the runner on the stairs and will have to come back to install that.
The drywall guys were in and patched the holes made by the electricians and started working off the blue tape discrepancies. 20 Blue tapes down, 5,000 to go.
The painter was in and painted our exterior trim. We had a few of the pieces for the trim around our front door, he went ahead and painted those pieces.
The gutter company was back and finished all the down spouts.
Our Mailbox was installed.
On the horizon:
Tomorrow (Tuesday, 9 July 2013)
- Counter tops for Butler Pantry
- Counter top for Laundry Cabinet
- Supposed to pour the rest of our driveway, walkway and stoop
- Still no sign of the electricians to finish their job and the plumbers should be able to come back in once the laundry counter top is installed. I'm not sure if they plumbers install the gas cook top or not?
"I'm going to put the Punch List on the bottom of the pictures. This is both for me and anyone who is interested...also, maybe it will prevent some carpal tunnel for those that might get cramps from their scrolling mouse."
|Front door trim painted|
|Another down spout|
|...and yet another down spout. There are more I |
didn't even get pictures of.
|Tack strips and padding installed upstairs|
|This is where our faux area rug will be|
|Carpet cut and staged in Master Bedroom|
|We have a mail box...no number yet.|
|Carpet going in Study|
|Drywall patch from raising switch up on the wall|
|Drywall patch from moving register|
|Starting to work the blue tape discrepancies off|
|The carpet looks really light here but look at the next picture...|
|Same room in the closet it looks much darker and more warm|
|Basement carpet. Not the same quality but similar in color|
|Trim painted around garage doors|
So what's left?
Counters (Supposed to be Tomorrow):
- Granite counter tops in Butler Pantry
- Formica in Laundry Room
- Swap wrong fixture in the Formal Living Room
- Missing parts to install electrical for double oven
- Need to install under cabinet lighting (x5)
- Need to install light in upstairs niche
- Need to install all our ceiling fans (x4)
- Missing 1 Smoke and CO2 detector in basement
- Need can light for one of the bathrooms
- Lights in basement (Storage areas) are all linked together are supposed to be on their own switches
- Interior Door Handles (They missed 1. Will probably be installed by Punch Out Guy)
- Replace cabinet back for cabinet above microwave (they were going to install the electrical outlet for the microwave in the glass front cabinet...so basically you would see the outlet and plug for the microwave)
- Kitchen faucet
- Set sink, faucet and drain in laundry room
- Basement Bathroom sink, faucet and drain
- Shower surrounds (x2)
- Do touch ups from future blue tape rounds (this will probably include all the painting from the repairs above)
- Exterior trim needs to be painted (Finish this once parts come in for trim around door)
- Paint front door (apparently the door that was painted in our house was not ours...but the same color)
- Install Microwave (Still need to cut vent for the hood portion of this appliance)
- Install Gas Cook Top
- Finish trim around front door and foyer palladium window
- Finishing pouring: Stoop, walk-way, sidewalk and bottom of driveway (Tomorrow)
- Finish grading the front yard after cement is poured
- Install carpet runner on stairs
- Everything (Trees, shrubs, bushes, sod, seed and straw)
- Work off blue tape discrepancies
- Install permanent air vents on first floor
- Hang front door and install handle and lock set
- Caulk around the outside of the windows and in between the brick
- Put Address #'s on Mail Box
- Insulate Attic Stairs (They are going to do some sort of batting at the top of the scuttle)
- Paint Attic Stairs closure
- Energy Star Inspection and Certification (Can do now that carpet is installed)
- Water Inspection by Health Department (Can be done at any time now)
- Final County Inspection for Certificate of Occupancy (This is ready once electricians and plumbers are done...can be anytime between the end of this week and end of next)
- Quality Inspection by Third Party (This is a bigger deal to the PM than the above inspections. This is one of the things that effect their bonus...I suspect they will be preparing for this the next week or more).
- Need to run cable to the street (or the ugly box in front of my yard)
- Need to run telephone to the street
- Clean house, garage, yard and get ready for closing